Serves 2-3 people
Moroccan Meatball Sauce is an aromatic tomato-based sauce enriched with a blend of spices perfect for making delicious Moroccan Meatballs.
Served with Harris’s Spiced Couscous, with exotic spices, chilli & coriander.
There’ll be plenty of couscous leftover for a healthy lunch the following day.
1. Chop onion as finely as possible and mix with the mince.
2. Form the mince into 10-12 balls.
3. Brown the meatballs for 5 mins in a large lidded frying pan or saucepan.
4. When meatballs are browned add the sauce and reduce the heat.
5. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, until cooked. Stir occasionally.
6. Whilst the meatballs are cooking make the couscous: pour couscous into a heat-proof bowl. Add 300ml of boiling water, cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
7. Separate the grains of couscous with a fork and add a little olive oil or butter to taste (optional)
8. Serve the meatballs on a bed of couscous and enjoy!
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.